Thursday 6 March 2014

Mihimihi (draft)

Hey my name is Bobbie Paulsen
Who am I?
I'm a South African born, New Zealand citizen who has been alive for about 18 years now.
I have a mother and father both of whom are pretty awesome people. I also have a little sister who I guess is pretty cool as well. I moved to little old Aotearoa when I was six, leaving behind the crime and chaos that was my native lands of Africa for a more laid back and peaceful life.
I spend most of my time doing nothing but when I do decide to actually do anything it usually involves something nerdy. I have also been known to hang out with people I like from time to time and not to boast or anything but I've got like 100 Facebook friends so yeah I'm a pretty big deal.
I love art by the way like to the point were I'm studying it at university, in fact the whole reason I'm writing this is because I hope to one day graduate from said university and work in some kind of artistic profession. What that profession may be I have no idea but I'm sure that as long as I'm creating something I'll be happy. Well I hope so at least.
I love most things and try to be as kind as I can, I'm basically just an introverted dude who really likes art and his family.  
So yeah I hope that covers it.
I may live a simple life but I'm happy with it :)
  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment